Leopard is fall’s most exotic print, and people are wearing it in multiple ways. The attention-seeking elite may wear it on a chunky coat, while a more reserved person may show a little bit of it on a skinny leather belt.
However it’s worn, leopard print never fails to add personality to even the simplest of outfits. Even just a peek of this strong, eye-catching animal print can make all of the difference to a look.
See how this woman wears it underneath a simple black pullover sweater, paired with a classic coat, super skinny jeans, and flat menswear shoes (left).
The overall look is simple and clean, but the pop of leopard print at the collar and hem of her sweater adds a sensual appeal.
Find out how to get a similar look, below.
2. Vince Wide Crop Sweater from Shopbop – $295.00
3. Round Sunglasses from Forever 21 – $5.80
4. KOOKY Back Strap Flat Shoes from Topshop – $100.00
5. Shoshanna Funnel Neck Coat from Shopbop – $540.00
6. Super Skinny Ankle Zip Jeans from Forever 21 – $14.50