As the chief creative consultant for Liberty of London, Yasmin Sewell was a serious attendee at the Fall 2010 shows in Paris. It’s no wonder Yasmin carries such a notable title, since her intriguing personal style is nothing short of creative. Often exuding an effortless aura, she favors lots of layers and eye-popping pieces.
Yasmin Sewell is certainly one to watch, and we’ll be hearing much more about her slouchy street style and Liberty of London occupation in the near future. Get one of her fashion week looks for less!
- WOOL SCARF, $67.20 at La Garconne
- BROWN BOMBER, $100 at Topshop
- PARIS TANK, $13 at Forever 21
- AMERICAN TEE, $40 at Topshop
- TORTOISE SHELL SUNNIES, $9 at Lulu’s
- BLACK DRESS, $78 at Urban Outfitters
- OPAQUE TIGHTS, $20 at Figleaves
- CHAIN STRAP BAG, $90 at Lord & Taylor
- REVLON RED LIPSTICK, $9 at Drugstore.com